C&F Design Extended Body Twister-
• This revolutionary tool lets you make hollow extended bodies. 3 size of needles to suit most fly needs (S,M,L).
• Comes with C&F's exclusive cement.
1. Put dubbing material between the two needles. Apply the material evenly by rotating this tool toward the tip. Put some floatant or line cleaner on the needle before creating the body and it will be easy to remove at the end.
2. After you reach the tip move toward the rear again.
3. Apply cement.
4. Secure the tool into the vise. Tie the thread from tip of the complete body with tail material.
5. Holding tail material with left hand, use the thread to create a rib in the body.
6. After you complete the body use your nails to remove it from the needle.
7. Secure the extended body to the shank of the hook with a few thread wraps.
8. Create a thorax with dubbing, wings and/or hackle.