Orvis Helios 2 One Piece 8'10" 11 Weight 3⅞ oz., 8'10", 1-piece, tip-flex fly rod for 11-wt. line.
For the devoted angler who spends his springtime seeking bull reds in the Louisiana low country, his summer chasing random species on far-flung beaches and the shoulder seasons stalking bonefish in the Belize, the H2 offers the ultimate accompaniment.
These one piece H2's offer light swing weight, increased tip impact strength, and finely-tuned tapers for unrivaled tracking, accuracy and lifting power. And with the addition of one-piece rods to the family, Orvis has you covered whether you ride to the water in an airliner or a flats skiff.
When the tropic sun beats down and a persistent wind keeps knocking the boat, the last thing you want to worry about is the accuracy of your rod. Put the odds in your favor with the true tracking and smooth casting of the 11-weight Helios 2 one-piece. Somehow 80-foot casts become a breeze and your mind begins to inch out to the 100-foot mark. Suddenly bringing in the big fish of the day seems a bit more likely. Proudly made in Manchester, Vermont.
- One-piece construction for the ultimate in smooth performance
- Tuned to transfer energy along a smoother curve
- Ultimate lifting power with no compromise of durability
- Midnight blue blanks with accenting wraps
- Crushproof REC Recoil® guides
- Unique red reel seat with black nickel skeleton
- Super-grade cork handle
- UV-inhibiting paint coating
- Cordura rod tube
Rod outfit includes:
- Helios 2 11-weight 8'10" Fly Rod
- Mirage VI in Pewter
- Hydros WF 11 Tarpon Line
- 350 yds. of 30 lb. Dacron backing
- Rod Tube
Customers also viewed