The HMH Spartan Vise is the best value in a precision-machined vise today. It gives you all the performance features you'll ever need, including full rotary action and adjustable head angle, and our incredibly easy and versatile interchangeable jaw system. The Spartan's sleek design gives you a beautiful vise with excellent access to the jaw tip, and an ample and comfortable tying platform for those long tying sessions. It is guaranteed to last lifetimes for a price that can't be beat. Made in Maine, USA.
"Best $100-$200 vise"
(Fly Fisherman Magazine, Feb, 2002)
(Fly Rod & Reel, Mar, 2002).
* Infinite Head Angle Adjustment
* Hardened Tool Steel Jaws
* Quick Change Jaw Feature
* Durable Chrome Powder Coated Chasis
* Ultra-smooth 360º Rotary Action
* Smooth Disc Drag Rotary Tension Adjustment
* Locking Cam Lever
* Fast, One-Hand Operation
* Double Spring Material Clip
* Powder Coated Pedestal Base or C-Clamp
* Lifetime Guarantee
* Custom Fit Your Vise w/ HMH Accessories (Available Upon Request)
Specify Black Chasis Pedestal or C-Clamp and choose any one jaw for this HMH Spartan Vise. Also includes a material clip, wrench set, and vise manual. Click here (HMH Interchangeable Jaws) if you like to purchase another set of jaws.