This 7-weight Clearwater Switch rod, is a cannon that you will want in your arsenal. With the backbone to battle summer and winter steelhead, this is a strong choice for the angler seeking to add a two-handed rig to their closet. Often touted as the best all-around weight by steelhead experts, this 11 foot 9 inch 7-weight rod punches through stubborn wind and throws large flies with ease.
Lets face it, fishing big water with big fly rods requires a lot of effort. Why not make it easier and more affordable for yourself? Clearwater® Switch rods provide high-end performance at an excellent price, giving you the back-saving ease of two-handed casting with wallet-saving benefits. Designed in Manchester, Vermont.
- Emerald green graphite blank
- Dark olive wraps with silver tipping
- All chrome snake guides
- Up-locking gunsmoke aluminum Spey reel seat with woven-graphite spacer
- High-grade cork handles
- Cork and composite fighting butt and tip
- Green Cordura® rod tube with zip